Anything + Sarah Palin = Something I’m Interested In. I don’t know what it is about her, but she’s so fun to hate. Sarah Palin Set to the Piano. I found it funny for the aforementioned reason.
Oh wow. I laughed so hard.
Donnie Darko. Silent film style.
A commentary on the ludicrous demands of the celebrity life.
I’m a vampire. It’s true.
If I have a kid, 90% of its life will be shooting footage for videos like this. The other 10%, it will be chained up in the basement.
The literal version of the Head Over Heels music video.
Free Fucking Music Video of the Week
DAMN YOU, iTUNES! I JUST bought Lykke Li’s I’m Good, I’m Gone video and now it’s the FREE FUCKING MUSIC VIDEO OF THE WEEK!!!! DAMN ME AND MY IMPATIENCE/GOOD MUSIC TASTE!!!! So, basically, if you’re reading this, and you don’t have it yet, now’s the time to get it. I’ll just sit in a corner, mourning the $1.99 that I’ll never get...
Dis shit iz CRAY-ZAY!
“When the artichoke senses that death is near, it begins to make out with the ground because it is too lame to find a girlfriend.”
Germans be fucked up.
Holy fucking shit!
I was late to my class because I was watching this. Totally worth it, though. atroceruleusaura: “Agh! There’s a tree in the window!”
The Rekindling of My Faith in Humanity (a...
Borders Cashier: Ah, The Big Lebowski. That has to be one of my favorite movies.
Me: Yeah, I saw it not too long ago and fell in love with it.
Borders Cashier: Have you seen the new Coen brothers movie?
Me: Burn After Reading? No, I'm a little scared to go see it. I heard it wasn't very good.
Borders Cashier: Yeah, I heard that too...But I think the only movie that can top The Big Lebowski is The Royal Tenenbaums. Wes Anderson?
Me: Yeah, that's a good one. I bought it yesterday, actually. Have you seen The Darjeeling Limited? It's another Wes Anderson film.
Borders Cashier: Hmm, no I haven't. I'll have to look into that...Would you like your teachers' discount?
Borders Cashier: Just say that you're a teacher.
Me: I'm a teacher?
Borders Cashier: All right, we just saved $8.75.
Moral of the Story: It pays to be cinema savvy. Literally. I got $8.75 for knowing three directors.
…this is the most ludicrous thing I’ve ever seen. And yes, it’s real.